QualityShiraishi Calcium Kaisha, Ltd.
Since February 23, 2007, we have acquired ISO 9001 certification, the international standard for quality management.
ISO 9001 Certification
|Registration Date||February 23, 2007|
|Registered Sites||Our 11 offices:
Head Office, Tokyo Branch, Nagoya Branch, Sapporo Office, Sendai Office, Shizuoka Office, Hiroshima Office, Kumamoto Office, Amagasaki Warehouse, Kasukabe Warehouse, Nakagawa Warehouse
|Scope of Registration||Sale of industrial chemicals and raw materials, fibers, agricultural and livestock materials, raw materials for food products and machinery|
|Applicable Standards||ISO 9001：2015
JIS Q 9001：2015
|Validity||February 22, 2022|
|Certification Organization||Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environment and Quality|
- 1) We will make continuous improvements to our quality management system to provide products and services that thoroughly satisfy our customers.
- 2) We will provide a steady stream of products and services that allow for peace of mind by fulfilling customers’ requirements and complying with relevant regulations.
- 3) To earn our customers’ trust, we will establish quality targets in each division regarding operational improvements, evaluate the level of achievement, and make improvements.
- 4) We will make regular revisions to our Quality Policy and quality targets, and make amendments where necessary.
- 5) We will explain the particulars and promote understanding of the Quality Policy across the entire organization.
- June 27, 2018
Shiraishi Calcium Kaisha, Ltd.
Shiraishi Calcium is a dedicated trader of a broad range of raw materials and products that are closely connected to people’s lifestyles. With outstanding creativity, advanced developmental capabilities and proposal capabilities, we generate new value to increase customer satisfaction and contribute to regional societies. To this end, we will act in line with the following:
Quality of Food Additives
In order that our customers can use safe and secure calcium products, we make daily efforts to manage hygiene, ingredients, and the products themselves.
To see more about our efforts regarding food additives, click below.