EnvironmentShiraishi Kogyo Kaisha, Ltd.
We have acquired ISO 14001 certification, the international standard for environmental management systems, at our head office, 5 plants and 3 affiliated companies.
ISO 14001 Certification
|Registration Date||April 24, 2013|
|Registered Sites||Shiraishi Kogyo Kaisha, Ltd. Head Office; Amagasaki Office; Hakuenka Plant; Usui Daiichi Plant; Fuji Plant; Fujikawa Plant; Tosa Plant; Shiraishi Central Laboratories Co., Ltd.; Taiyo Kagaku Kogyo Kaisha, Ltd.; Toyo Fine Chemical Kaisha, Ltd.|
|Scope of Registration||・Design, development, manufacture, sale and wholesale of calcium carbonate and bentonite
・Manufacture and wholesale of calcium phosphate and plastic pigments
|Applicable Standards||ISO 14001:2015
JIS Q 14001:2015
|Validity||April 23, 2022|
|Certification Organization||Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environment and Quality|
Quality and Environmental Policy
- 1) We will make continuous improvements to our quality and environmental management systems to maintain and improve our customers’ trust, supply reliable products and services, and do our part to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
- 2) We will provide environmentally friendly, safe products and services by observing our customers’ and other requirements, and complying with all environmental and related laws and ordinances.
- 3) We will formulate and implement targets each fiscal year for every business division related to quality improvements, cost-cutting measures, stable supply, and service enhancement, ascertain the level of achievement, and make continuous improvements.
- 4) We will formulate and implement environmental goals and targets regarding the appropriate use of resources, ascertain the level of achievement, and make continuous improvements.
- 5) We will thoroughly communicate our Quality and Environmental Policy to all our employees and affiliated companies, and work to improve their awareness.
Shiraishi Kogyo Kaisha, Ltd.